Lane closures on US 127 in Franklin County | Transportation
From Kentucky Transportation Cabinet
LOUISVILLE, KY - The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet (KYTC) District 5 Office advises motorists that contract crews will continue pavement repairs at the intersection of US 127 and KY 676 (East-West Connector) in Franklin County this weekend.
As part of this work, the left turn lanes from southbound US 127 to KY 676 will be closed from 8:00 p.m. on Friday, April 19 until 6:00 a.m. on Monday, April 22. Motorists traveling south on US 127 can access KY 676 via Limestone Drive.
Construction at the US 127/KY 676 intersection is scheduled on the weekends through the end of May.
The starting date and duration of work may be adjusted if inclement weather or other unforeseen delays occur. Dial 511 or log on to 511.ky.gov for the latest in traffic and travel information in the Commonwealth of Kentucky. You can also get traffic information for the District 5 counties at www.facebook.com/KYTCDistrict5.
Upcoming Events near Southeast Kentucky
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Meade County man identified as factory worker hit, killed by pickup truck
- Mother accused of trying to sell infant twice enters plea
- Central Hardin teacher arrested, fired for hugging and kissing student
- Hardin County teacher accused of sexually abusing student fired
- Major Elizabethtown intersection up and running after lights fell in roadway